Website Agricultural Research Council -ARC
The primary focus of this position is to organize and coordinate the planning of all industrial activities related to various manufacturing dynamics, by ensuring on-time manufacturing progression that results in timely deliveries, whilst contributing to profitability improvements in terms of costs, lead time and inventory reduction.
- Ensure that ways of working are compliant with Alstom standards when defined, otherwise document the critical activities performed on site.
- Ensure the key players are properly trained to perform their functions.
- Adaptive KPI Reporting daily, weekly and monthly for required business performance, including Hard Inventory controls (WIP & FG)
- Document all key decisions and major risks, with impact analysis and root cause containment.
- Facilitate and ensure quality data flow in SAP end-to-end (MPS to Work orders to MRP), with validation and optimisation of industrial parameter
- Propose alternative scenarios considering deliveries plans and inventory projections.
- Bottleneck analysis (internal and external).
- Preparation of MPS based on past period results and inputs from projects/platforms.
- Ensure systematic coordination and process deployment of the monthly MPS as the key driver to engage industrial resources, in order to commit on site delivery performance (scope of activities spans several levels and product lines)
- Contribute to the return of experience (ROE), planning improvements and sharing of best practices.
- Ensure daily that physical progress of production is accurate, and relevant data feedback to MPS process.
- Cross functionally develop and lead mitigation plans for recovery to ensure timeous delivery fulfilment
- Extensive and Advanced knowledge of SAP and Excel is compulsory
- Highly analytical, autonomous with a results orientation and drive for excellence and process compliance drive
- Advanced proficiency of MS Office tools
- Active team player with strong collaborative skills.
- 8-10 years similar management experience, in manufacturing environment
- In-depth experience of client-supplier interfaces (EDI)
- Industrial planning/scheduling & manufacturing project experience is mandatory
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills, with assertive leadership behaviour
- Customer centric with high sense of urgency, flexibility and pro-activeness.
- Advanced knowledge of Industrial Planning, Operations and Supply chain processes (including Lean manufacturing and continuous improvement)
Company:Â Agricultural Research Council -ARC
Job Category:Â Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location:Â Bloemfontein, Free State, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A