Curro Digital Learning has a position available for a Curriculum Coordinator: Accounting, Business Studies, Economics and EMS.
- Coordination and implementation of teacher and tutor training
- Working and becoming an expert in NSC and IEB Curriculums.
- Active member of a cluster group.
- Assisting with certain aspects of online content development.
- Monitor progress of subject in different schools according to annual academic plan.
- Coordinating international collaboration projects and competitions for learners.
- Management, collection and collation of academic data.
- Resource procurement and management
- LMS management
- Liaising with teachers; visit campuses.
- Assessment and Moderation of all tests and examinations
- The role requires coordinating this programme across multiple Curro Campuses.
- Must be SACE registered.
- Experience as head of department or similar management role.
- Implementation and management of Curroâs blended teaching and learning model for all our digital offerings specifically for EMS, Accounting,
- Economics and Business Studies.
- Experience teaching grade 12 DBE and/or IEB. In one or more of the respective subjects.
- 5 yearsâ teaching experience.
Job Category:Â Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location:Â Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A