Website Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Dis-Chem Pharmacies has an opportunity available for a Trainee Assistant Manager for the KwaZulu-Natal Region. You will assist the Store Manager with all operations of the store including managing staff and being responsible for store targets, maintaining inventory by checking the merchandise to determine inventory levels and preparing reports by collecting, analysing and summarising information.
- Manage and ensure all orders are done on a daily basis, no time, and maintain correct stock levels.
- Prepare, coordinate and manage stock takes on a biannual basis, in conjunction with the Store Admin Manager and Store Manager.
- Manage shrinkage.
- Ensure customer requests and complaints are addressed timeously.
- Manage the performance management process and ensure that personal development plans are adhered to.
- Ensure all merchandisers adhere to Dis-Chem merchandising standards.
- Manage day-to-day human resource administration including, but not limited to, leave, hours of work and scheduling.
- Regulate customer compliments and complaints.
- Manage stock-flow to the floor..
- Minimum of 3 yearâs management/supervisory experience
- Valid drivers license
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Computer literate â MS Office and retail operating systems
- Willing and able to work retail hours
- Own reliable transport
- Minimum of 5 yearsâ retail/FMCG experience in all retail departments: Receiving, Admin, Capturing, Till Operations, Cash Office, Sales Floor and Customer Service
Company:Â Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Job Category:Â Retail Jobs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location:Â Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A