Website City of Ekurhuleni
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful.
The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right to appoint, not appoint or to appoint laterally.
- Adhere to specified standards, policies and SOPs to prevent and reduce wastage on financial resources and escalate associated risk
- Ensure that completed work adhere to governance and legislative requirements
- Contribute to a culture, which builds rewarding relationships and enables exceptional customer service and ethical conduct by being a good example
- Receive, store and issue materials, equipment and other items from stockroom, warehouse or storage yard before and after dispatch across CoE
- Computer literacy
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in a similar environment
- Grade 12 or relevant equivalent NQF Level 4 qualification
Company: City of Ekurhuleni
Job Category:Â City and States
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tshwane, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A