Website Government Employees Medical Scheme - GEMS
Coordinate employee surveys, facilitating focus groups and produce reports to summaries findings of research.
- Assist implementation of an evidence based coaching and mentoring model.
- Assist in the benchmarking and researching of Performance Management tools.
- Prepare and analyze the performance management moderation committee packs.
- Write and review OD policies and procedures.
- Provide support in education and coaching management with implementing talent management process.
- Assist with Organizational Development (OD) projects.
- Assist in the design talent management solutions.
- Assist in the development, design and implementation of performance management.
- Support the delivery of culture change projects.
- Identify and recommend areas of improvement in OD activities.
- Assist in the development of training manuals for change management.
- Assist in the development of communication for all change initiatives.
- Assist in facilitation of implementation of change management initiatives.
- Support in the design, development and implementation of the talent review process.
- Assist in the development, coordination and monitoring of culture improvement initiatives.
- Co-facilitate workshops.
- Quality assurance of performance scorecards.
- Assist with coordination of engagement activities.
- Facilitation qualification (Will be an added advantage).
- Have Strong negotiation skills.
- Be computer literate on an advanced level.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Change Management Knowledge.
- Minimum of 2- 5 years relevant work experience in Organizational Development.
- Prisca Change Management Certification (Will be an added advantage).
- Project Management Qualification (Will be an added advantage).
- Resilient and able to work under pressure.
- Self-motivated and pro-active.
- Have the ability to work well as part of a team.
- Ability give advice and engage with various stakeholders.
- Diploma/ Certificate in Organizational Development/ Human Resource. Management/Human Resource Development or any related qualification.
- Have an understanding of medical schemes industry.
- Extensive knowledge of Organizational Development methodologies.
- Excellent skills in dealing effectively with both individuals and groups of individuals at a full range of levels on a variety of work related issues and influencing them to change their behavior.
- Have a diligent work ethic with attention to detail.
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location:Â Mahikeng, North West, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A