Website Gibela Rail Transport Consortium
Support production site with adequate infrastructure, services and equipment by means of Capex implementation and general site maintenance activities.
- Maintains and update boards and legal compliance documents
- Ensure that the management of risk meets the business requirements and that safety is always priority.
- Direct daily routing of materials, products and consumables to achieve outcomes that are within time, budget and quality.
- Ensure that corrective maintenance plans are executed
- Oversee periodic maintenance training of employees
- Ensure that the financial objectives in terms of Maintenance programs and projects are achieved to support the business plans
- To remove performance barriers for team members
- Accurate and transparent financial reporting of facilities areas
- Maintain visual management measurements (APSYS)
- Promoting the Alstom Code of Ethics and adhering to the highest standards of ethical conduct.
- Attend production team meetings to assess and understand needs.
- Ensure that the Maintenance department comply with EHS and Quality standards
- To set performance targets for team members
- Manage Day-to-day Facility Management activities of the Boksburg site, ensuring that activities are delivered within the required time, budget and quality constraints.
- Supervise and co-ordinate work of team members ensuring assigned work progresses on schedule.
- Be always mindful of safe work procedures, correct employees on such matters and set an example of such
- Ensure that the Maintenance department comply with ISO 9001 standards
- Ensure that the Maintenance department comply with ISO 45001 & ISO 14001standards
- Anticipate the need for materials and issue requisitions accordingly
- Ensure optimum functioning of facilities and equipment
- Ensure that preventative maintenance plans are developed and executed
- 10 yearsâ experience as facilities management in a manufacturing maintenance environment
- 3 years supervisory experience
- Ability to work at heights
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings
- Ability to interpret highly complex information and independently respond to a variety of complex quality issues
- Computer literate â MS Word and Excel
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Prepared to work extended hours and shifts if required
- Knowledge of OSHACT
- Operating Regulation for High Voltage Systems (ORHVS) Certificate
- Advanced level of organising and planning
- Interpersonal Skills
- Networking and Relationship Building Skills
- Customer orientated
- Result driven
- Emotional self-awareness and control
- Judgment and Decision making
- English fluent mandatory
- Drivers license
Company:Â Gibela Rail Transport Consortium
Job Category:Â Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location:Â Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A