Website Lancet Laboratories
Administers the receiving, capturing and distribution of all samples to ensure correct information is obtained and recorded and to facilitate the speedy processing of samples in terms of service objectives.
- Handles and refers administrative queries and customer complaints to ensure timely resolution of queries and responses to complaints.
- Receives cash from patients and ensures banking of monies in accordance with relevant standard operating procedures.
- Ensures basic housekeeping in own working area, including suitable cleaning and preparation of equipment according to set standard operating procedures.
- Management of the reception area and give out relevant information and direct clients to relevant departments while offering excellent customer service
- Investigates bottleneck in pre-analytical laboratory processes and ensure timely resolution of challenges.
- Performs hospital rounds to distribute reports and collect submitted samples for processing in accordance with relevant standard operating procedures.
- 0-1 Yrs Relevant Working Experience
- BSc Degree Advantageous
- Grade 12
- Ability to work in a pressured environment
- Computer literate
Company: Lancet Laboratories
Job Category: Health Care
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Isipingo, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A