Website Lancet Laboratories
To perform laboratory specimen preparations and related procedures in terms of pre and post testing standard operating procedures.
- Performs tasks in support of the analytical process as per discipline requirements, e.g. stain preparation; glassware wash-up etc.
- Labels and stores samples/media (where applicable) to ensure traceability in accordance with procedures.
- Receives, sorts and refers (where applicable) specimens for testing.
- Verifies, capture and validates information on the Meditech system against specimens received and tests requested on the requisition form.
- Monitors stock availability of consumables to ensure availability of all necessary commodities.
- Carries out different laboratory procedures for specimen and/or media preparation for analysis in accordance with the specific test required and standard operating procedures up to final analysis.
- Anatomy, physiology and medical terminology relevant to medical pathology
- Registration in relevant discipline with HPCSA
- Laboratory information systems
- Relevant Certificate
- 0-1 Yrs Relevant Working Experience
- Entry Level Position
Company: Lancet Laboratories
Job Category: Health Care
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location:Â Mokopane, Limpopo, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A