Perform thorough testing and validation to support the accuracy of data transformations from source data to reporting summaries.
- Review the impact that possible code changes may have on system performance.
- Work with the team in the designing of databases and data models to ensure interoperability.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses of data from organization database technologies, write SQL scripts, procedures, packages, functions, and views.
- Enable and drive data migrations across different data lake platforms and different servers, for example Oracle and Big data.
- Find trends in data sets and developing algorithms to help make raw data more useful to the enterprise
- 2 to 4 years of relevant hands-on experience working with Hadoop technology.
- Business intelligence Development or Big Data Technologies
- Proven experience in working with PL/SQL, Strong PL/SQL skills will be advantageous.
- Three-year qualification in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or related Quantitative field
- Minimum of 2 yearsâ experience as a working as a data engineer.
Job Category:Â Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location:Â Bloemfontein, Free State, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A