Leading a store team to meet business KPIs including driving sales, cost control,Â mitigating risks and stock loss, administration, and ensuring world-class store standards.
- Ensure administrative duties within the store are done according to the company guidelines.
- Leading a dynamic team of Dynamos taking responsibility for team training, coaching, and performance.
- Increase sales by focusing on customer service and world-class store standards, maintenance of the store image, stock management and promotional implementation
- Manage cost according to the company low cost culture by driving efficiencies in the store.
- Standards maintain general health, safety, and housekeeping standards.
- Stock loss is minimized by having a healthy store culture and following security measures, stock and cash handling procedures.
- Demonstrate integrity and willingness to go the extra mile.
- Relevant tertiary education a degree/diploma in a business/retail-related field would be an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills
- Computer Literate (Microsoft and/or Google GSuite â will be an advantage).
- A passion for retail is essential to deliver a world-class customer experience.
- Ideally 1-2 years experience in a retail environment within a leadership role.
Job Category: Retail Jobs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location:Â Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A