Website Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa - PRASA
Assistance to the electrician to help complete tasks effectively and timeously
- Clean or clear areas of work before and after work to ensure safety environment at all times.
- Inspect tools and equipment before and after use.
- Excavate trenches as and when required.
- Assist electrical maintenance team to complete work orders in time.
- Carry necessary tools, equipment and material.
- Prepare and ensure that tools are in good working condition.
- Perform alternative duties as and when required.
- Must not be color blind
- Have basic knowledge of dangers of high Voltage Environment
- Able to lift 50kg
- Read, Write, Speak and Understand English.
- Safety Oriented
- Ability to work on elevated areas
- Physically fit
- Have good eyes sight and hand coordination
- Must not be claustrophobic
- Tools handling and identification
Job Category:Â Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A