Website Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa - PRASA
To acquire goods and services from the external suppliers and/or service providers to meet the requirements of the Endusers in a cost-effective manner through adherence to the tendering policy, procedures and practices.
- Advises employees and suppliers about PRASAâs processes, policies, and procedures.
- Guides the departments and other stakeholders regarding procurement processes, policies, and procedures.
- Provides advisory role in bid committees, coordinate and convene BEC meetings.
- Prepares submissions for adjudication and recommendation reports for approval.
- Ensures the elimination of irregular and wasteful expenditure.
- Ensures proper management of contracts.
- Grade 12
- 3 Years National Diploma in Supply Chain Management/ Purchasing / Procurement / Logistics or Strategic Sourcing or CIPS Level 4.
- 5 yearsâ experience in Supply Chain Management of which 3 years should be of sourcing.
- Code 08 Drivers License
- Registration with CIPS
Job Category:Â Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location:Â Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A