Website Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa - PRASA
To identify (HCM) business requirements with regards to effective financial management and determine interventions to address HCM business challenges. Based on the analysis, advice on required changes and provide factual Human Resources Information on organizational status quo.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from different sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Provide input to the configuration of the system is aligned to HCM requirements
- Provide relevant HRIS reports i.e., Man-hour, Quarterly Statistics SA, DOT Quarterly Employment Equity, Treasury and Ad hoc reporting requests).
- Report on monthly anomalies and variances.
- Ensure that wage types are linked to the correct GLâs so as to allow correct reporting on the income statement.
- Provide line managers with monthly Cost Centre reports.
- Establish a high standard of knowledge and information disbursement.
- Diploma/Degree in Human Resources/ Finance Business
- Â Minimum 3 yearsâ experience in HRIS reporting
Job Category:Â Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location:Â East London, Eastern Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A