Website Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa - PRASA
To provide administrative support function to the Leasing Consultants and the property management team in the region by implementing effective administrative, secretarial processes, systems and procedures for the team to achieve the departmental objectives.
- Assist with logging of the Facilities Management related calls and follow ups
- Compile and take minutes of the regional departmental meetings
- GIS Capture leases, compile submissions and facilitate team engagement
- Support team members and provide customer service where necessary
- Administer leases in terms of new leases, renewal, vacations and amendments
- Assist in developing plans indicating leased premises â
- Management of Lease Filling System.
- Create or amend property unit information, Give input into monthly management reports and in audits
- Resolve internal audit queries
- Take steps to avoid omissions and activities that lead to audit findings
- Assist credit control with invoice processing
- Knowledge of lease agreement and administration, Relevant legislations, Policies and Procedures, Knowledge of safe keeping records, SAP system, Manhattan and Basic accounting. Communication skills, Computer literacy, Reconciliation skills, Attention to Detail, Logical thinking, Report writing skills, Interpersonal skills, Administrative Skills, Conflict management skills, Coordination skills, Negotiation skills, Planning and Organizing skills
- 2 yearsâ experience in a property administration environment.
- Driverâs license
- National Diploma in Real Estate / Degree in Property Management or related qualification
- Grade 12
- Computer Literacy
- Pro-active, Honesty, Able to maintain confidentiality, Able to meet deadlines, Able to work independently, Professional, Responsible, Disciplined, Supportive, Credible, Honest, Pro-active, result orientated, Deadlines orientated, Punctual, Customer focus, Accurate, Systematic, Solution driven, Creative and Innovative, Analytical, Attention to detail, Cultural sensitivity, Awareness of external environment, Quality oriented, Results driven and Team Player.
Job Category:Â Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Richards Bay, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A