Website Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa - PRASA
To direct and manage the strategic development of the signalling and telecommunication systems to reposition, modernise and i ncrease rail traffic capacity for rail passengers in South Africa.
- Draft and propose railways system policies.
- Assess traffic capacity demand in order to increase the capacity and generate more revenue from increased passenger transportation
- Ensure that the conceptual, feasibility, design and planning studies are undertaken in terms of cost benefit, environmental impact assessments and integration with other railway disciplines
- Ensure a full record of assets exists, that includes information regarding condition and performance of the assets
- Ensure the implementation, translation and effectiveness of the Asset
- Masters Electrical Engineering Degree or Equivalent
- Minimum 15 â 20 Years Railway Signalling
- 7 Years Project Management (Working on Large Projects i.e., minimum R500m)
- Registered with ECSA as a Professional Engineer
- A postgraduate business degree or near completion of an MBA
Job Category:Â Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A