PwC has an opportunity available for a hardworking, resilient, organised and personable individual who will be responsible for the recruitment function, gaining specialist skills across both Experience Hires as well as Graduate recruitment.
- Setting up assessments and assessment feedback sessions
- Ensuring that all verifications are run on all successful candidates – prior to appointment
- Ensure adherence to legal, regulatory, and firm compliance throughout the recruitment process.
- Maintaining regular liaison with hiring managers to ensure that recruitment plans and headcount targets support and meet the business needs and objectives.
- Following the necessary processes in order to obtain the required internal approvals
- Building and maintaining relationships with target candidates and stakeholders
- Ensuring full business participation in the recruitment process and programmes
- Proven track record in managing a high graduate recruitment numbers
- Bachelorâs Degree in either Psychology, HR Management, Business Management or similar
- 2 – 4 years working experience within the Graduate Recruitment Function
- Proven track record in managing stakeholders
Job Category:Â Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location:Â Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A