Website Road Accident Fund
The Digitisation Project Assistants will assist in the preservation, documentation and digitisation of heritage assets; and assist in developing innovative means that make digitised heritage resources accessible to the broader public.
- Conduct research relating to specified collections and their liberation history context
- To actively participate in all aspects of the Unboxing Mayibuye: Access to Digital Heritage Project programme; Please indicate where the Unboxing Mayibuye documents can be found. Just a summary concept document will suffice.
- Assist with the development of metadata and entering the data onto the Atom Database
Organising and processing of collections
- Research and design in the technology field
- NQF 7 Degree or relevant tertiary qualification in Heritage or Museum Studies, Computer Science, History, Multimedia Studies, Art, or other relevant studies
Postgraduate qualifications will serve as an added advantage.
- Research experience in the social sciences
- Database experience
- Experience in at least one of the following areas
Company:Â Road Accident Fund
Job Category:Â Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location:Â Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A