Website Road Accident Fund
The Road Accident Fund is committed to youth skills development by providing graduates with an opportunity to gain work experience. Applications are invited for a Post Claims Settlement InternshipÂ from unemployed graduates between the age of 18 and 35. The Internship programme will run for a period of eighteen (18) months..
- Auditing medical claims and assisting in technical aspects of bill review
- Ensure that accounts submitted to the Fund from service providers are valid in terms of RAF guidelines and the Road Accident Fund Act
- Line by line analysis of claim items/service. Matching those appropriate tariffs/ ICD/CPT codes.
- Requesting motivation for unreasonable accounts
- Analysis of claimed invoices in correlation with available tariff structures and ICD 10 /CPT 4 codes
Flagging rejected items/services.
- Recommendations to the department responsible for processing payments
- NQF 7 (Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Diploma) in Commerce/ Financial Accounting/ Accounting related qualification.
- Relevant 3 years’ experience in Financial environment.
- Knowledge of financial software Packages and SAP.
- Ms Office package.
- Knowledge of cash and bank management.
- Knowledge of PFMA and accounting principle.
- Knowledge of public sector finance
Company:Â Road Accident Fund
Job Category:Â Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: East London, Eastern Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A