Website Road Accident Fund
The Officer: SCM,Â is accountable to deliver effective and efficient procurement of goods and services (new requirements; contracted and non-contracted) on time and in line with sourcing requirements. In addition the incumbent will support the RAF procurement objectives and targets through compliance to strategy and application of policies and procedures as well as manage the process of travel within RAF in conjunction with the appointed service provider.
- Facilitate the establishment of the necessary governance structures to lead and adjudicate on the RFQ
- Administer order Expediting and fulfilment
- Administer request for quotation process in line with policy, delegations and SLA
- Plan RFQ reviews and submittal deadlines according to business unit/owner requirements.
- Establish the requirements and deliverables required with regard to site briefings/survey, and the score of work
- Administer order process in line with policy, delegation and SLA
- NQF 7 (Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Diploma) in Finance/Supply Chain Management /Procurement would be advantageous.
- Member of Charted institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) would be advantageous.
- NQF 6 (Diploma or Advanced Certificate) in Finance/Supply Chain Management /Procurement.
- At least 3 years relevant experience in Procurement/Supply Chain Management.
- Working experience with the SAP Procurement module or similar ERP System
Company:Â Road Accident Fund
Job Category:Â Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location:Â Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A