Website Road Accident Fund
Reporting to the Senior Manager: Actuarial Claims Administration, the successful incumbent will be responsible to manage the provision of actuarial support and advice to RAF business.
- Participate in the development and assessment of models for loss of income compensation calculations and reports using appropriate techniques to ensure that the data is accurate, and model processes are effective, efficient, high quality, well documented and verifiable.
- Ensure that the actuarial results are correctly interpreted and applied by internal and external users.
- Research on state of the art modelling and calculation techniques and methodologies.
- Implement new and state of art calculation techniques and methodologies.
- Participate in the review and update underlying calculation assumptions and inputs to ensure relevance and appropriateness.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Diploma @ NQF Level 7 related qualification in Actuarial Science/ Mathematics.
- Qualified Associate/ Fellow Actuary of (ASSA/ IFoA/ SoA/ CAS) or any other internationally recognized Actuarial Board.
- Post graduate Diploma/ Honours Degree/ Professional Qualification Degree @ NQF Level 8 will be advantageous.
Company:Â Road Accident Fund
Job Category:Â Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location:Â Ekurhuleni, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A