Website Road Accident Fund
To prepare and defend Magistrate court matters within the Fund’s jurisdiction accordingly by the Internal Law Department and provide a supervisory function to the team.
- Prepare and proceed to trial in the magistrate court.
- Keep statistics and provide reports
- Instruct panel attorneys in the Magistrate Courts in motion proceedings and trials
- Keep accurate records and reports
- Maintain a trial register/diary for the unit
- Manage processes and settlements and payments for the unit to prevent the risk of writs
- Four (4) year Degree in Law or Equivalent
- Admission as an Attorney of the High Court or Advocate
- Relevant 4 years’ experience in the claims/litigation environment of which 1 year must be on supervisory level
Company:Â Road Accident Fund
Job Category:Â Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location:Â Emalahleni, Mpumalanga, SA
Application Deadline: N/A