Website Road Accident Fund
Reporting to the Senior Manager: Actuarial Claims Administration,Â the successful incumbent will be responsible to manage the provision of actuarial support and advice to RAF business.
- Extract data from IT claim system(s).
- Ensure that the actuarial results are correctly interpreted and applied by internal and external users.
- Participate in the development and assessment of models for loss of income compensation calculations and reports using appropriate techniques to ensure that the data is accurate, and model processes are effective, efficient, high quality, well documented and verifiable.
- Provide results in statistical and graphical form to provide credible monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual management reporting.
- Bachelorâs Degree or Advanced Diploma @ NQF Level 7 related qualification in Actuarial Science/ Mathematics.
- Post graduate Diploma/ Honours Degree/ Professional Qualification Degree @ NQF Level 8 will be advantageous.
- Qualified Associate/ Fellow Actuary of (ASSA/ IFoA/ SoA/ CAS) or any other internationally recognized Actuarial Board.
- Relevant 6 – 8 yearsâ experience in an Actuarial environment with experience on a manager/ supervisor level.
Company:Â Road Accident Fund
Job Category:Â Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location:Â Mahikeng, North West, SA
Application Deadline: N/A