Website Road Accident Fund
Cyber Investigation,Â the successful candidate will be responsible to conducting internal and external Cyber related investigations through managing incident response and conducting digital forensic investigations related investigations.
- Perform a variety of highly technical analyses and procedures dealing with the collection, processing and preservation, analysis and presentation of computer related evidence.
- Perform VDI Forensics (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure) incident response.
- Identify high risk focus areas with data analysis.
- Facilitate customerâs requests and track progress.
- Develop continuous new projects to monitor fraud/ risks.
- Bachelorâs Degree or Advanced Diploma @ NQF Level 7 in Computer Science related qualification to discipline.
- Certification ACE or FTK for Computer Forensic or relevant and CCME for Mobile Forensics or relevant.
- i2 Analysis Notebook certification will be advantageous.
Company:Â Road Accident Fund
Job Category:Â Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location:Â Empangeni, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A