Website South African Revenue Service - SARS
To provide legal services on complex and non-complex matters to internal and external clients on all tax types for large and multinational organisations.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers and team members to achieve predefined objectives.
- Accumulate information to review work progress that provides input to reporting, decision making and the identification of improvement opportunities
- Provide specialist input through the investigation of opportunities for operational and process product and risk optimisation
- Provide reports with recommendations applicable to area of specialisation.
Communication of situational interpretation and judgement of work outputs and queries in area of specialisation.
- LLB and Articles and Admitted attorney AND 5-7 years’ legal and policy interpretation experience in all tax types experience, of which 2-3 years ideally at functional specialist level
- Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 10 years’ experience in all tax legal and policy interpretation
Company: South African Revenue Service – SARS
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A