Website South African Revenue Service - SARS
To manage and improve a significant portion of the existing integrated SARS applications throughout their life cycle by performing complex integrated support, helps in testing, operating and improving IT services within IT User Support.
- Draw on own knowledge and experience to diagnose symptoms, causes and possible effects in order to solve emerging problems.
- To manage and improve a significant portion of the bespoke existing integrated SARS applications throughout their life cycle by performing complex integrate support, helps in testing, operating and improving IT services.
- To gather, analyse, store and share knowledge and information to improve efficiency by reducing the need to rediscover knowledge for a significant portion of the integrated SARS bespoke integrated applications.
- To regularly test, the organisation’s capability to provide the necessary level of service following an interruption of service for a significant portion of SARS integrated applications in line with organisational strategy.
- Plan for value-added process improvements, initiatives and services to deliver on operational strategy and objectives.
- Project Management certification will be an added advantage
- Cobit Certification
- Understanding of diverse set of technologies (including SQL Server,
- Demonstrate Business/Systems analysis experience in a corporate environment
- Broad understanding of all facets of Information Technology including SDLC.
- Togaf Certification
- Demonstrate Systems Development and Support experience in a corporate environment
- ITIL Certification
- DB2, C#, Java, Connect Direct, Microsoft OS, ScanningRelevant Bachelor’s Degree / Advanced
Company: South African Revenue Service – SARS
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rustenburg, North-West, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A