Website University of Johannesburg
The University of Johannesburg (UJ) is a vibrant and cosmopolitan university, anchored in Africa and driven by a powerful strategy focused on attaining global excellence and stature (GES). With an emphasis on independent thinking, sustainable development and strategic partnerships, UJ is an international university of choice. The University is guided by the Vice-Chancellorâs vision of âPositioning UJ in the Fourth Industrial Revolution (4IR) in the context of the changing social, political and economic fortunes of Africaâ.
- At least five yearsâ experience in the academic environment.
- PhD and experience in areas aligned to the fourth industrial revolution e.g. Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Computing, product development etc.Develop the postgraduate education â research â innovation nexus, through mentoring of postgraduate students, yielding, through the Technology Transfer Office, to a culture of technology start-ups;
- Conduct leading research in areas aligned to 4IR producing recognised research outputs (ISI-/IBSS-listed journals, book chapters, books);
- Advance the discipline through community engagement and active participation in voluntary associations / professional societies;
- Postgraduate education;
- Supervision and partnership with postdoctoral research fellows;
Company: University of Johannesburg
Job Category: Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location:Â Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A